Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012 resolutions

Here come the year, 2012, the prophet about end of world. LOLx.

For this year, a brand new year, I would pray for everything to be fine and I would want to live better than the past.

My new year resolutions


  1. I want to be slimmer, better looking and more healthy!

  2. I want to continue my degree as a scholar of Sunway till I finish it, which means for my average I have to maintain above 70% each year.

  3. I want to have better knowledge in IT and the business world especially in those property and bank stuff.

  4. If AIESEC anyhow has established in Sunway, I will want to have a position in the management level. Maybe other society too, eg: SVS, BIS, ACS and etc.

  5. Not to forget for everything that I have now, I will praise Lord Jesus and glorify His name. As I understand without God, I am just nothing.

  6. Try to improve for better from time to time.

  7. Be more patient and not that narrow-minded and preoccupied. Turn to have better temper too!

  8. Improve my communication skills and languages!
For now, that's how much I wish to change. I do hope for everything I could do it. Wish me luck then.

No comments: